If I had a million things to say none would be what your ear would want to hear.
Your blinded by your fear.....
If I stepped out to greet you, you would pause-recoil and disappear.
If I said I loved you, repeat thru and thru...
You would say that's only words and expressions are much more dear.
If with everything I do, its still won't get through.....
What say I but to let you go, time and space-pro-re-create...
© copyright 2010
A place to put down my words...poetry and thoughts...comments and a way to connect with other poets,spoken word and maybe music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intentionally Living.......
Living an intentional life.... Where are you today in your life? Are you living intentionally? I took a moment today to reflect and to cl...
-
If I had a million things to say none would be what your ear would want to hear. Your blinded by your fear..... If I stepped out to greet ...
-
Living an intentional life.... Where are you today in your life? Are you living intentionally? I took a moment today to reflect and to cl...
-
Stepping out can be hard to do..... 1, You get afraid of the moment and what others think. 2, You focus on all the other things you could ...
Dig this.
ReplyDelete