Saturday 17 November 2012

Seasons

 
 
It is ok to lose something or someone, the seasons changed....
The trees lose there leaves and still live...
They are still beautiful from within..
 
Embrace the season and release the cluttered moments of your life.
Free the thoughts that are trying to survive......
Open up the doors and let them jump out....
 
Your gifts will make room for you but don't hestitate...
A new season will soon be at your gate...
Don't let it pass and find you stagnate....
 
© copyright 2012
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful message. I am digging your positive vibes in your poetry. Btw, I am not sure if you noticed but I have a free poetry book on my site in the Store section. It's a teaser to the three poetry books I am releasing this year. If you haven't already, you may want to check it out @ http://www.thejolynproject.com/store. It seems like you would be interested. :)

    ReplyDelete

Intentionally Living.......

  Living an intentional life.... Where are you today in your life? Are you living intentionally?  I took a moment today to reflect and to cl...